9 Oct 2026 · 1 min read
Goku, and the scream that turned his hair gold
Namek, Krillin gone, and the first Super Saiyan. Still the best fifteen seconds of anime I know.
Essays and notes, newest first. Filter by topic or search the titles.
9 Oct 2026 · 1 min read
Namek, Krillin gone, and the first Super Saiyan. Still the best fifteen seconds of anime I know.
9 Oct 2026 · 1 min read
A sample of the media a post can carry, each under a tint until you ask for it.
4 Oct 2026 · 1 min read
How the "I'm online" and "viewers right now" cards on this site work — one Durable Object, hibernating WebSockets and no cookies.
21 Sept 2026 · 1 min read
Why this site exists, and why I would rather keep a notebook in public than a portfolio in a drawer.
30 Aug 2026 · 1 min read
Appunti su come far reggere una pagina alle finestre strette senza scorrere di lato. Solo in italiano.
Nothing matches these filters.
Try fewer topics or a shorter search.